Monday, November 24, 2014

Recap - Sleeping Habits of Students on Campus

Students attending school in the East Lansing area are experiencing problems with good sleeping habits, and it's causing high levels of anxiety and stress.

Lansing Community College student Brent Caswell says he often finds himself overly stressed due to his poor sleeping habits.

“I work 40 hours a week, attend school, and take care of a needy girlfriend. Sleep just isn’t an option sometimes,” said Caswell. “I wish I could treat myself to eight hours of sleep every night, but it’s just not possible with my current schedule.”

According to an article about sleeping habits from the Sleep Disorders Health Center, poor sleeping habits affects your health, performance, and safety. Not sleeping enough is unacceptable for a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment